- Exclusive Offer: Grab flat 25% discount on first-time medicine order and earn extra 50% cashback when paid with paypal wallet for the transaction on medlife online store.
- Valid only for new paypal users.
- Minimum transaction amount for paypal cashback – Rs 50
- Maximum refund will be Rs 300 per order.
Medlife Bank & Wallet Offers
Upon placing the order online, users can choose to pay through bank credit and debit cards, mobile wallets and cash on delivery. Users can use cards from SBI, HDFC Bank, among others. Payment can be done through the following –
- Amazon Pay
In fact, paying through digital wallets has its own benefits; both existing users and the first-time users can avail discounts like Paytm offer and cashback offers on PhonePe, Mobikwik and more. Order medicines online today and avail the best discounts.
Medlife Review: Why Should You Order Medicines Online?
Medicines and pharmaceuticals can now be ordered online. This not only makes it all the easier to place the orders but also provides amazing offers and deals to the user. Users prefer ordering medicines online because of the ease of purchase, availability during emergencies and free 24-hour delivery.
Users can also place a request for lab tests on the website/App by filling in their credentials and selecting a program. The delivery executives will reach the address provided to collect the sample. The samples will then be taken to the Medlife lab(s) where the tests will be conducted according to the healthcare package (program) selected. The test results will be delivered within 48 hours.
Medlife Shopping Tips
Users no longer need to go to a pharmacy to purchase medicines. Pharmaceuticals and medicines can be ordered online using the Medlife life. Whether it is a 1st order or a reorder, the process is very easy.
Here are a few things that users could have a look at:
- Download the app and upload a picture of the prescription.
- The prescription is picked up from your address and the order is delivered along with the prescription.
- Users can book lab tests using their credentials.
- Select a package like a lipid or a vitamin profile for a checkup.
- Executives will arrive to take the samples.
- The tests are done in NABL, CAP and ISO certified labs.
- Test results will be delivered in 24-48 hours.
- It offers a wide range of tests from cancer screening to STD panel.
What Are The Cities Medlife Delivers Medicines To?
Medlife delivers medicines to over 460 Indian cities with applicable offers. Users from the following cities can order online medicines and get it delivered at their doorsteps:
- New Delhi
- Delhi NCR
Medlife Payment & Return Policy
The online medicine delivery platform ensures that the medicines delivered are up to the mark. However, returns can be initiated if:
- Item isn’t what you ordered.
- The item is damaged while delivering.
- Item has an expiry period of 3 months (in case the shelf life is more than 3 months).
- Patient has developed problems after intake of the medicine and the doctor has changed the medication.
- The order must be exchanged within 30 days.
Before returning the items make sure the product should be in the original condition with packaging, labels, and bar-code intact. Unused items can be returned along with the bill or the sales invoice for refund. Items which require storage conditions like vaccines, injections etc. can’t be returned. The request for return and refund has to be placed within 30 days of delivery.